SignalFire Introduces New 2-Way Point to Point Analog and Digital Communications Module
Hudson, Ma. – Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. SignalFire’s new 2-Way Analog and Digital Communications Module wirelessly moves analog and digital signals between two points as a stand alone system “This system is ideal for wireless valve control or retrofit applications where analog and digital signals need to be replicated at both ends,” explains Scott Keller, CEO of SignalFire Telemetry. The module has these distinctive features:
- 4 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs (4-20 mA or 1-5V)
- 2 digital inputs and 2 digital (relay) outputs
- Point to Point IO Mirroring Configuration: the analog/digital inputs on one module can be replicated on the other module (and vice versa)-ideal for stand alone valve control or simple retrofit applications.
- Powerful 300 mW radio with antenna kit
- Standard SignalFire configuration: can be configured as a standard SignalFire node in a SignalFire network, providing longer-range as well as more sophisticated monitoring and control.
“Customers have been asking us for an easy-to-use, point-to-point analog system, and we always listen,” says Keller. He adds, “We love a challenge, so we want our customers to bring us their toughest monitoring and control problems.”
Simple Point to Point 2 way IO Configuration